Monday, February 04, 2013

Goals

Swim - improved form and sighting, the ability to do the open water swim using the crawl instead of the breaststroke, less than 15 mins in the water on race day (i did 17:17 my first race)

Biking - above 15 mph avg on race day (i need to put the computer on my bike to see where i am on it compared to with my Mom's bike, which was 11.5mph on race day). To complete the bike portion in 3/4 of the time it took me during my first race.

Running - Sub 15 min mile on road and trail by and on race day

Additionally - Better focus on nutrition during the race.

Weight - Back down to my race weight?

Analysis: I feel that the most ambitious of these goals is the biking one. I could have swam faster but was stuck in the pack. Which was probably good as it forced me to pace myself. But i am hoping to improve upon my last triathlon.


No comments: