Monday, February 04, 2013

Tri2 W1D1

Once again i am using the TriNewb Sprint program as a guideline as well as Cto5k for my runs (starting on W1D1).  Today was my first run since November and i ran half a mile farther.  The conditions are cool but sunny (43F feels warm after a month with only one day above freezing and most below 20F).  The side of the road was a bit muddy but the graded road was in good conditions (my heel came down on one pebble that hurt, but i was really on my toes so i didn't miss a step).  My lungs are a bit raspy but i did well (though of course i still run more slowly than i'd like). I was only supposed to run for 15 minutes but the entire workout was about 32 minutes.  I'm not entirely sure that i didn't run an extra interval, i didn't hear the chimes to stop, but a truck drove by at about the right time so i'm not sure.  Tomorrow i will bike 5 miles.

And i did wear the new Vibrams.  Last night the KMD Sports felt tight but when i put them on this morning they felt fine.  Maybe my feet were a bit swollen last night. I have yet to change my laces out and didn't even notice that one had come up/loose until just now. *blush*


No comments: