Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tri2 W2D3+2

Last night i went to the gym after Bible study and lifted weights in addition to swimming. The scale at the church is apparently not as off as i thought it was: 4-5 pounds over rather than the 7-10 pound range. So it looks like i have only gained two pounds since i started training and i've already lost one pound since then. That's a pretty minor fluctuation for me since i usually gain 5-10 pounds when i start a new training/workout regimen. So my workouts went fine last night, i pushed myself, was exhausted, so i went home and turned out the light at midnight. Which is good since i had work at 8am.

Today i was working in the back. Days in the back are always more strenuous than cashiering so i was pretty tired and pretty hungry. I ate every 2-3 hours and seem to be doing well balancing calories between mini-meals. I got off work a little early, rushed home, and then had issues getting ready for my bike ride and helping my mom get ready for her run. It was a very intense workout. I was aiming for five miles but only made it four (which is actually a mile farther than i wanted to do). I got home and looked at my schedule only to realize that i was supposed to ride six miles. Riding a real bike is much more intense than in the gym! (Duh.) But i think i was just too tired from work to do well. I think i need a new chain (mine rusted over the winter because it was left exposed to the elements. ): I thought it was in the garage all winter, stupid of me to assume) but i did pretty well with my shifting. Right now i really need to eat. HUNGRY.

I'm so glad that tomorrow is a rest day. I'm still going to be on my feet for about eight hours.


No comments: